Snaptube Video Downloader Review: Features, Tutorial, And More
When we talk about Android apps that can download videos from YouTube and other places, Snaptube is undoubtedly the first name that comes to our mind. Already used by millions of people worldwide, it is an extremely popular application that is equipped with several features. Though, there are still a lot of people who are not aware of it and still ask me how to download videos from YouTube. Well, to answer your queries, I have come up with this detailed review of Snaptube that will let you know how to use this app like a pro.
What is Snaptube all about?
If you haven’t used Snaptube before, then let me tell you what the app can do first. It is a freely available Android application that is majorly used to download videos. You can load any video on its interface and download it in different formats. Besides that, the app is also used to watch videos and even download songs and other media content from numerous sources.
Major Features of Snaptube at a glance
After using Snaptube for a while, I have discovered that it has tons of high-end features. Here are some of the things that I liked in the app.
- It has integrated various platforms under one place so that users don’t have to switch between different apps. There is also a feature that lets us add any app or website of our choice in Snaptube.
- Users can download videos from popular sources like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Dailymotion, and more.
- You can even load a video URL directly on Snaptube and download it on your phone.
- Since it provides different options for media download, you can select a preferred resolution (size) and format. For instance, you can load videos and save them as an MP3 file or download a video in 4K HD format.
- The app can also be used to watch videos as it would curate its content as per your preference. You can use its dark mode to watch videos at night without any strain on your eyes.
Unique Selling Points
• You don’t need to root your Android to install Snaptube.
• It supports Android’s picture-in-picture mode to let us multitask while watching videos.
• Can load videos and download them in different formats like MP4 or MP3.
• Presently, it is not available on the Google Play Store (since it lets us download videos from YouTube and Google doesn’t allow such apps to be listed on the Play Store)
How can I use Snaptube to Download Videos?
Since Snaptube is not available on Google Play Store, you might be wondering how to install it then. Well, for that you need to make a small tweak on your Android phone. Don’t worry – Snaptube is 100% safe and is verified by agencies like McAfee, CM Security, and Lookout Security. So you don’t have to worry about any security concerns while following these steps:
Step 1: Install Snaptube on your Android
Firstly, you need to go to your phone’s security settings and let it download apps from unknown sources. If you want, you can turn this feature off after installing Snaptube.
Now, launch any web browser and go to the official website of Snaptube. Tap on the download button to save its APK. Open the APK file, grant your browser the permission to install apps, and complete the installation.
Step 2: Search for any video you want to download
Great! Once you have downloaded Snaptube, you can just open it, and look for any video you want to download from its home. You can also enter keywords in the search bar or load any video URL here.
If you want, you can tap on any platform’s icon from its home and go to the respective interface (like Facebook). In this way, you can look for anything to download on tons of platforms without leaving Snaptube.
Step 3: Download the video on your phone
Once you have found what you wish to download, just open it on Snaptube’s media player and tap on the download icon (from the bottom of the screen). In the end, you just need to select a media format and resolution of your choice to start its downloading.
That’s it! After when the file is downloaded, you can find it in Snaptube’s Library or your phone’s Gallery/Video app. So that was my take on this popular video downloader that I have been using for a while now. Since I find Snaptube pretty resourceful, I thought of sharing my experience of using the app with you. You can also give it a try and let me know if you have any doubts about using this freely available Android app.