Nigerian Navy Released Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Aptitude Test took place on December 1.
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
According to the Navy, the interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Shortlisted candidates are to come along with the following items:
Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
* National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
* First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
* Certificates from tertiary institutions.
* Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
* NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
* Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
* Certificate of Local Government of origin.
* Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
* Writing materials.
* Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
* A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
* Two-bed sheets and pillowcases.
* A set of cutlery.
Download The PDF File (Full List of Shortlisted Candidates) Below;