Names Of 35 Cultists As Declared Wanted By The Cross River State Govt (Full Names)
By Eyo Nse,
The Cross River State government has declared 35 persons wanted over the recent cult killings in Calabar, and other parts of the state, Brainnews report.
A statement signed by the Permanent Secretary on Security, Dr Alfred Mboto, on Friday, May 22, 2020, reveals that a bounty has been placed on the heads on the 35 youths in the most wanted list in the state.
“The spate of killings and violence taking place in the Calabar metropolis over supremacy of various fraternities is alarming and unacceptable by the government and people of Cross River State.
“In view of this development, the State has declared the following persons who have been identified as the ring leaders wanted,” the statement read.
Below are the full names of the 35 wanted cultists;
1) Kufre Ekpo Eyo (Romance) – son of Chief Ndabo Ogote Ekpo Etim of
Uwanse, Calabar South.
2) Sampson Joshua Ovai (Samsung) – Ikot Effanga, Calabar/Abi LGA
3) Cyril Bassey – (PDP) Councilorship Candidate, Calabar South, Ward 6
4) Gershom Edem
5) Samuel Emeka Obi – #6 Atim Edem Rise
6) Emeka II
7 Cornel Joe Edet – (House of Reps Residence, Apo Quarters, Abuja)
8) Charly – (12 White House Street, Calabar.)
9) Junior – (Yanky’s son, Charmley by Punch) Calabar South
10) Supreme Etete – 22 White House Street, Calabar South
11) Obong Ete
12) Owatt G. (Dede younger brother)
14) Deco (Ekpo Iso Street)
16) Francis Nkoro – (STAM)
17) Christian – (Dr. Dean Street)
18) Small – (19 Charmley Street, Calabar)
19) Akan – (33 Charmley Street, Calabar)
20) Eteka Bulldog – (Oma Street, Calabar) (recently granted amnesty by the Chief Judge under Prerogative of Mercy)
21) 1313 – (Akpabuyo)
22) Ita Oku Ndiyo – (Odukpani)
23) Okpata – (Obasanjo)
25) Edet Ekpo Eyo (Udo Casket) – (#5 Edibe Edibe Street, Calabar South)
28) Ete Eka (WAPI)
29) AC Milan
30) Jide (dismissed military Police)
31) Andem Dick
32) Charles Awkey
33) Awaji Felix Ikam
34) Okon Eyo – (recently granted amnesty by the Chief Judge under
Prerogative of Mercy)
35) Charlie – (Prison personnel).
The Statement read: “The public is also informed that any house/hotel accommodating any of these persons or any other perpetrators of the act, will be confiscated and the owner of the property prosecuted accordingly.
“A handsome reward awaits any person or group of persons who avail security agencies the information of their whereabouts, please.”