N-Power Batch C: 12 Rules And Regulations You Need To Take Note
It is no longer news that N-Power will resume enrollment of new participants on Friday, June 26 for Batch C, this process according the Federal Government of Nigeria would absorb 400,000 Nigerians.
You might only be picked as a N-Power Batch C participant, if only you stick to the rules and regulations that govern the application process.
Below are the rules and regulations to abide as you are set to kick-start your application on Friday:
1. Your Names on your documents must match with the names on your BVN
2. Your date of birth on your documents and on your ID Card must match with the date of birth on your BVN.
3. You must not use another person BVN
4. Registration can be done only once not twice per applicant.
5. After you submit your application, you will not have access to edit your data input again, so you are advice to cross-check every information enter before submission
6. Certificate of Origin, Age Declaration or birth certificate, your account details, Educational Qualifications, Identity cards such as voter’s card or National ID Card are very important documents to be uploaded.
7. Your scan documents must be clear not blunt.
8. You must pass the online test to be selected.
9. You must have a good internet connection without any interruption.
10. You must not use phone to write your online test.
11. You must not forge your certificate because you will be fish out and prosecuted.
12. If you are more than 35 years old, don’t even try to penetrate because your date of birth and your BVN will fish you out honourably.
Note: The Above rules might appear or even not as N-Power is set to unveil its official rules. This is just a guide, which Brainnews believes it is likely to appear.