Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment is ongoing; applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for immediate employment into Kebbi State Primary Health Care. Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment required applicants with Midwifery/Nursing Certificates and MBBS Degree.
About Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (KBSPHCDA)
Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (KBSPHCDA) gives support for the implementation of the National Health Policy in all matters relating to PHC in the state. In partnership with UNICEF through the European Union funds remain committed in ensuring improved and qualitative primary health care delivery across the state.
Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (KBSPHCDA) looks for a candidate with the following characteristics: hands-on, high problem solving skills, adaptability, and flexibility, very motivated about improving Kebbi State health indices
- Clinical Mentor
- Female Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Applications Requirements for Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Retired from active service for Midwives
- 3 to 5 Years for Doctors
- Midwifery/Nursing Certificates and License (For Midwives)
- MB, BS Certificate from a recognized university and Current practicing License ( For Doctors)
- All applicants are required to be resident of the LGA they are applying to
- Essential recognized midwifery/nurse degree/diploma
- MBBS Degree
- Essential, knowledge of Hausa is an asset
- Use of MS Word, Excel sheet is very essential.
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV
- Updated contact details and phone number(s).
- Contact information of any previous employer/s for reference
Applicants should Note the Following:
Applications must be in English.
Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (KBSPHCDA) is an equal opportunity employer
No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor will other types of favoritism be tolerated in the recruitment process. KBSPHCDA reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefited from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
KBSPHCDA thank all the candidates for their interest in this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in sealed enveloped MARKED “Position applied for” containing the Documents below to:
Director Personnel Management,
No.21 Emir Haruna Road,
Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment
The post Kebbi State Primary Health Care Recruitment – see how to apply appeared first on Efficiency View.