International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment is ongoing; applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants for immediate employment into International Medical Corps (IMC). See all requirements and academic qualification below.
About International Medical Corps (IMC)
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization.
International Medical Corps targets are to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide.
Available positions for 2018 International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment
Social Mobilization Officer
Senior Program Officer
Field Site Manager
Supply Chain Coordinator
Country Security Manager
Academic Qualifications/Requirements for 2018 International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment
- First degree or its equivalent in Field Epidemiology) or Degree in Statistics, Database Management or Public Health – Essential
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible public health project management work experience for senior program Officer
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery or any other relevant discipline of study
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge in public health, epidemiology, infectious disease surveillance, disease outbreak investigation and data management, including analysis and interpretation of infectious disease surveillance data
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of Nigeria.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully in cross-cultural, team-based environment.
How to apply for 2018 International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment
Your application should be address to addressed to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps.
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should note this:
- The position is for Nigerian nationals only
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment
The post Apply for 2018 International Medical Corps (IMC) Recruitment appeared first on Efficiency View.