Good day beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen, as we all know an official announcement has been made in regards to Aptitude Test registration and alot of prospective students are confused on what to do next. Noble would love to address the issue of obtaining the E – transact pin for those of us that are not staying in Calabar.
– You can stay anywhere in Nigeria and buy the registration form. You don’t need to come down to Calabar for this.
– Don’t do the registration with your phone, go to a cyber cafe.
– The registration PIN/form is N2,000 (excluding bank charge), Just budget something like N3,500 or N4,000 for EVERYTHING.
– The registration has already commenced.
– The form will be on sale till 2nd week of July, exam is 3rd week of July.
– If you want to go to the cyber cafe for your registration, please make sure you go with your JAMB Registration number. It’s important and Passport Photograph
HOW TO GET THE FORM OUTSIDE CALABAR/CROSS RIVER STATE
NOTE: You need not generate any INVOICE, REMITTA or whatever before going to the bank or buying the E-Transact Pin from the bank. any bank that request for INVOICE doesn’t have access to UNICAL PUTME E-Transact Pin(s), try another bank or call for HELP.
Please, if you want to register for this POST UTME, Make sure your JAMB score is 160 or above.
If your JAMB score is up to 160, the next thing to do is to go to any commercial bank around you and tell them that you want to purchase UNICAL E-TRANSACT Pin for 2019/20 PUTME registration.
Once you pay, the bank will give you a print out that will contain your registration PIN. It’s called E-Transact Pin or Confirmation Order number.
Now, go to any cyber cafe close and give them that print out the bank gave you. They know what to do about it. During the process of filling your form, make sure you are watching everything.
Check your details before they are submitted.
Finally, tell them to print the acknowledgement slip out for you… Photocopy the slip and that’s all.
You are done with your UNICAL PUTME registration
Note: The Cyber Cafe people can also do everything for you. They might charge you something like N3,500 or so.