FRSC Warns: Places Not To Park Your Car
As narrated by Autojosh, a car blog, the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) has listed places never to park your car.
You must not park wherever you see a “NO PARKING” sign. You must not park where your vehicle will obstruct the views of other road users or constitute danger to them.
According to the Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, these are some of the places we must not park our cars:
1. Road Junctions (Opposite or within 10 metres : 32 ft of a junction).
2. Bends or corners.
3. Top/crest of a hill.
4. Narrow bridge.
5. Railway line crossing.
6. On zebra crossings and at emergency entrances/exits eg Hospitals, Road side clinics, Road safety Offices, Police stations, Fire stations and fire hydrants.
7. Entrances of markets, schools and private residence.
8. Footpath, pavement or cycle path.
9. The left hand side of the road at night (except in one-way street).
10. On flyovers, in tunnels or in underpasses (unless there are signs to say you may park there).
11. On expressways (except on the hard shoulder in an emergency).
12. Where you will make the road narrow.
13. Opposite another parked vehicle if this would narrow the road lesser that the width of two vehicles (double parking).
14. Near road construction works.