By Wisdom Peter,
According to the report from the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of nine Permanent Secretaries in Federal Civil Service.
The successful Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin according to NTA are:
1. Dr. Bakari Wadinga (Adamawa),
2. Dr. M.K. Dikwa, (Borno),
3. Dr. Ajani Magdalene N. Olor (Delta),
4. Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi (Edo) and
5. Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi (Imo).
6. Babatunde Lawal (Lagos),
7. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu (Nasarawa),
8. Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan (Osun) and
9. Dr. Musa Hanafi Moriki(Zamfara).
Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, Head of Civil Service of the Federation who disclosed this in a statement, said the new appointees will be sworn in and will be assigned their portfolios, but the date is yet to be decided.