Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018 – Instructors are needed at Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Rivers State Nigeria. Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018 Applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants to fill the 14 vacant positions. BVC recruiting applies here.
The Bonny Vocational Centre is an NLNG/Bonny Kingdom partnership project designed to promote vocational and entrepreneurial skills acquisition, development of technical competencies and self-reliance in youths in Bonny community in particular and Rivers State in general.
The Bonny Vocational Centre has trained over a thousand Nigerians in electrical installation; fabrication; welding and pipe work; mechanical fitting; metal machining; painting and decorating; plumbing; timber and trowel vocation; catering and hospitality; business and adminstration.
The centre has also trained, graduated and awarded Advanced Diplma Certificates of the City and Guilds of London Institute to 157 graduates over the past three years in various technical and covational fields of study.
The centre is aiming for possible approval or accreditation of its courses by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). It also plans a partnership with Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, to give opportunities to the centre’s graduates who want to pursue Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
Position at Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018
- Building technology & civil engineering instructor
- Catering & hospitality instructor
- Electrical installation & engineering instructor
- Health, safety, & environment instructor
- Information & communication technology instructor
- Metal machining & mechanical production instructor
- Office administration & business support instructor
- Mechanical plant maintenance & operation instructor
- Refrigeration & air-conditioning/HVAC instructor
- Scaffolding instructor
- Fabrication & welding instructor
- Instrumentation & process control instructor
- Marine engineering instructor
- Plumbing & pipe-fitting instructor
Requirements for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must have Valid ID ( eg. National ID, Driver License, INEC Voters Card, International Passport)
- Candidates must possess Good Communication Skills.
- Applicant’s ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives is required.
- Interested applicant must possess Public/external bodies liaising skills
How to apply for Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment
- Apply via http://bvcbonny.net/jobs/vacancies-advert/
- Select position applying for
- Then click on the position
- Fill form correctly for part A click next for Part B after uploading your valid recommended ID
- Final submit your application.
Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018
The post Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018 apply here appeared first on Efficiency View.