The Schedule school fees of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
Below list shows a break down of the fees payable by new and returning students of the university in the current session.
Check the break down of fees and charges below;
UNICAL School Fees Schedule
S/N NATURE OF STUDENTS PER SESSION
1. Fresh Students
Science Students 35,750
Non-Science Students 34,750
MB Bch Students 43,250
Nursing Students 43,250
2. Returning Students
Science Students 32,000
Non-Science Students 31,000
MB Bch Students 39,500
Nursing Students 39,500
3. Final Year Students.
Science Students 35,250
Non-Science Students 34,250
MB Bch Students 42,750
Nursing Students 42,750
ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS 25,000
PROJECT SUPERVISION 3,000
PORTAL CHARGES 2,500
LATE REGISTRATION 3,000
ACADEMIC GOWN 2,000
How To Pay UNICAL School Fees;
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.